Masters graduate in Business Analytics from the University of Edinburgh (Class of 2020). Detail-oriented Data Scientist with 4+ years of International work experience in the field of data analytics, application support and database management. Versatile skill set in Business Analysis, Python, SQL, Web scrapping, Social Media Analysis, visualization and gathering data-driven insights from complex datasets.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Capable of communicating insights from data into business decisions and provide value to the stakeholder.
Communicate predictions realistically and efficiently to a critical audience along with evaluating sequential data make predictions based on features.
Data Analytics and Mining using Python, taking advantage of libraries such as Pandas, Numpy e.t.c Also designed web applications using Flask and Django.
Used for Statistical Computing throughout degree for various projects. Through usage, acquired insights from data for decision making about different processes.
MySQL & MongoDB
Used professionally for querying data for different purposes.
Visualized and extracted useful information from large datasets to give insights to businesses. Through extraction, provided value and saved costs through reports from this data.
Mentored students on data analytics and how Python can be used to assist with this. Led sessions for peers on LinkedIn networking and career development skills.
4Years of Experience
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Created and presented predictive models using Tableau for potential holdings to fund managers.
- Achieved 10% better returns against historical performance.
- Created an algorithm to predict the wealth management portfolio based on requirements.
- Full Stack Web Development - Python, Flask, Django, REST and MySQL.
University of Warwick
- Analysed networks of cognition in the music industry, particularly electronic music, classifying the labels of such artists based on popularity.
- Used predictive algorithms to determine the cause for success for artists and labels.
- Worked with Analysts to provide a business solution to their car park facility by optimizing their automated system.
- Implemented a simulation model of the car park, optimized costs to a minimum with the most benefit to the stakeholder by improving the income from parking by 23%.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Saved 2 hours and $50,000 for a client (DHL) by automation of excel data collection.
- Managed incidents and recovered applications within 30 minutes of incident report.
- Performed end to end analysis of stakeholder IT landscape to identify issues in interfaces between applications and coordinated with different teams to resolve issues.
- Supervised team by driving systematic creation and maintenance of more than 20 knowledge articles.
- Communicated emergency stakeholder needs within team and derived a feasible solution within 2 weeks.
- Restructured and directed a team of 9 support engineers to achieve a service level agreement of 91%.
- Investigated ticket volume and reported non-technical issues amounting to 12% of total, resulting in application enhancement to allow operations to fix issues without initiating a ticket.
- Decreased intial issue analysis by 5% along with resolution time by generating a combination of commands and developing complex queries.
System Analyst Trainee
- Trained in Python, Object-oriented programming, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL procedures, Microsoft SQL Administration and Oracle DB Administration.
- Underwent leadership skills training at the Infosys Leadership Institute